Welcome to Stephanette's Cottage
Our delightful cottage dating from 1910 is nestled among vineyards and olive trees right in the Barossa countryside on the banks of the North Para River.
We have carefully restored and renovated the cottage combining the beautiful old features with delightful interior decoration and modern facilities.
At Stephanette's you will find the perfect place for a peaceful and relaxing stay. You can enjoy the Barossa with its many wineries, restaurants, antique shops and other attractions which are just minutes away. Back at the cottage relax with a glass of wine on the cosy verandah while you watch the sun set over the vines. You can also enjoy a hydrotherapy massage in the beautiful outdoor spa provided exclusively for you and soak up the serenity of this peaceful setting.
- One bedroom cottage accommodating two people
- King size bed
- Quality linen and towels
- Living room with kitchenette
- Underfloor heating
- Jotul slow combustion wood fire
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- TV, VCR, DVD, CD, Bose sound Dock
- Private verandah with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Large lawn area with Badminton court
- Outdoor spa
On the Menu
- Orange juice
- Selection of cereals
- Basket of fresh fruit
- Local bakery bread
- Gourmet jams and honey
- Smoked bacon and/or sausages
- Free range eggs
- Tomatoes and mushrooms
- Nespresso coffee and selection of black and herbal teas
We use local Barossa produce wherever possible.
Minimum of two night stay
- Fresh flowers, chocolates, complimentary bottle of Stephanette wine